The 2011 DMA Innovation Awards
Celebrating Advances in Marketing Technology
Innovation Pavilion Sponsors:
The creatives can keep their ECHOs, the salespeople can have their commissions, and who needs the CEO's bonus? The Techies have the DMA Innovation Awards!
Innovators in marketing technology are often the unsung heroes of our community, but not anymore. We want to shout your stories from the rooftops — without your groundbreaking work, pushing at the boundaries of what is possible, marketers would be in the streets seeing who could shout loudest!
This is your chance! Enter the Innovation Awards today, and get the recognition you have always deserved!
Innovators of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but 149 bucks*
*$199 if you're not an exhibitor
2011 Award judges include:
- Bruce Biegel, Managing Director, Winterberry Group
- James R. Buckley, Director: Digital Sales Development, Valpak
- Mike Coakley, VP, Emerging Technologies & Partnerships, Epsilon
- Michael Donnelly, Group Director, Global Connections, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mish Fletcher, WorldWide Marketing Director, OgilvyOne Worldwide
- Karen Rice Gardiner, Director of Creative Services, National Geographic Society
- Jeanette Gibson, Director, Social Media Marketing, Cisco
- Carley Graham Garcia, Global Industry Relations, Google, Inc.
- Bernice Grossman, President, DMRS Group, Inc.
- Ben Lamm, Director, Direct Marketing Operations, Capital One
- Jonathan Marguiles, Vice President, Winterberry Group
- Dan Marks, CMO, First Tennessee Bank
- Chris Marriott, VP, Global Agency Services, Acxiom Corporation
- Suresh Mathai, CEO, Continuum Global
- Dino Michetti, GM/Vice President, Digital Marketing Solutions, Epsilon
- Alex Muller, CEO, Co-Founder, GPShopper
- Sandy Perlman, Assoc Vice President; Digital and New Media, Loyalty One
- Mario Ribera, Director of Americas – Mobile, Local & Commerce, Microsoft Corp.
- Ruth Stevens, President, eMarketing Strategy Group
- Bob Whitton
- Colleen Zambole, Vice President, Marketing Operations, Discover Financial Services
For full details and past winners – and to enter – go to www.the-dma.org/innovationawards.